Allysa Torey, "At Home with Magnolia: Classic American Recipes from the Owner of Magnolia Bakery"
2006 | ISBN-10: 0471751375 | 176 pages | MOBI | 7 MB
Allysa Torey's Magnolia Bakery in New York City is the place to get all-American sweet treats, like their famous pastel frosted cupcakes. But at her country home in upstate New York, Allysa cooks a lot more than desserts. Now, in this full-color cookbook, she shares more than 90 of her favorite recipes for everyday meals-and invites you to experience the delights of country living, Allysa Torey-style.
Related Files: 1294, Download Speed: 16869 kb/s
The Listener Tags
- The Model Bakery Cookbook: 75 Favorite Recipes from the Beloved Napa Valley ...
- Magnolia Jy Font Style
- Magnolia Font Style
- The WPA Guide to Mississippi: The Magnolia State
- Magnolia Rouge - Issue 9, 2015
- Mississippi: The WPA Guide to the Magnolia State
- Magnolia Rouge Issue #8, 2014
- Magnolia Rouge - Issue 7, 2014
- Magnolia Rouge Lifestyle - Issue 2, 2014
- Magnolia Electric Co. - What Comes After The Blues (2005)
- Travellin Brothers - Magnolia Route (2014)
- Magnolia Rouge - Issue 6, 2014
- Magnolia Rouge Lifestyle - Issue 1 2014
- Magnolia Rouge #4 - Winter 2014
- Magnolia Rouge #5 - Spring 2014
Post your comment
Join the site, its free!
» If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us.